I’m trying to log in to my Steam account so I can put Kerbal Space Program on my wish list and it sent me a code but it insists the code should be at least six characters and it’s only five…
ETA: turns out I need to name my computer with at least six letters. Not confusing at ALL.
- White coworker: You're really good at this job but I gotta admit it still bothers me when people like you come to this country & take jobs from real Americans.
- Me: Where do you think I'm from?
- Coworker: I don't know what you are, but I know you're something. What are you?
- Me: Native American.
- Coworker: Oh... then I guess you didn't come here, huh?
- At work. Made me feel stunned, angry, hurt.
Plot twist: The next companion is a normal girl/boy who only dies once in their lifetime and has no remarkable back story but he thinks they’re wonderful because they are human and the Doctor needs reminding that you don’t need to be a mystery to be remarkable.
so basically we want Donna back